Monday, October 21, 2013

My Desk Space


hello there human!

what lies before you is my dear desk space. it's a small table that sits next to my bed and poses as my study and vanity at the same time.  this table used to be in the kitchen where we put our stove. it used to be black.  i painted it white myself. i apologize for the rather noisy photo but it is taken at night and we're pretty running low on light, obviously. and iphone's camera suck at low light too. so that's it. just something to show you guys a bit of my space. and hopefully, it will inspire me to blog more from now on.

on the table:
laptop for surfing, blogging, online shopping, business blah blah. small vanity mirror, note pad given by my gorgeous cousin farinah, notebook where i keep notes, cosmetic organizer (my treasure chest), fish bowl where i keep anything, my green satchel bag where i put my other notebooks and school stuff (which is weird cause i don't go to school anymore), a mug for pencils, combs, scissors, rulers, ballpens (i'm not into art do not ever think i am cause i am not!). a canvass frame of twigs? bookshelf full of books i haven't read.

what do you keep on your table?

No comments:

Post a Comment